368/216 Vintage Coke
Type: Cold Drink
Manufacturer: Dixie Narco (DN)
Model: DN 368/216 Vintage Coke
4 wide columns with capacity of 60 cans
4 narrow columns with capacity of 32 cans
Total Cap. = 368 12 oz cans
Bill Acceptor: No
Coin Changer: Coinco S75-9800B
Condition: Exceptional and 100% Operational
This 1985 Dixie Narco DN 168/216 Coke Cold Drink/Soda machine is in 100% working order, accepts quarters, dimes and nickels, pays change in the same denominations and vends 12 oz cans. Dixie Narco built these machines specifically to Coca-Cola’s specifications for Coca-Cola bottlers with red cabinets, white trim, a 6 ½ x 5 inch promotional display window, one over sized selection button at 6 ½ x 5 inches and 7 selections. The oversize selection button actually operates two wide columns within the machine to create a highly visible, high capacity Coke selection. At 72” high, 37” wide and “26” deep, these machines were commonly utilized by Coca-Cola bottlers and the vending trade from the early 80's into the early 90's.
The Condition of this machine is Unique. It has been in stored in a temperature-controlled environment for the past 17 years. Prior to that, it had seen very little use. The ID tags on the cabinet and refrigeration have matching serial numbers. The Coinco S75-9800B coin changer was an original option. Inside, the galvanized steel making up / forming the inner cabinet walls, product columns, and drain shelf, is only slightly discolored and still maintains some new like luster. The exterior is in its original state and in exceptional shape. This machine is also 100% operational.
Warranty: A 30 day part warranty is included (All replacement parts to be supplied/obtained from seller, Automated Services LLC, 145 Pepe's Farm Rd Milford, CT 06460. Labor is the responsibility of the buyer.)
* Double Depth --- 12 oz. Can High Capacity (or 10oz PLBs)
* Extremely simple vend mechanism --- accessible from the front, operating mechanism for each stack/ column can be replaced on location by removing 4 screws.
* Refrigeration system --- complete sealed refrigeration unit and control are easily reached from the front of the cabinet: oversized evaporator cools rapidly.
* Foamed - in - place --- insulation greater cabinet strength with increased damage resistance, lighter weight, higher insulation efficiency and more vending capacity for a given floor area is provided by polyurethane foamed – in – place insulation.
* Reinforced Base --- assembly provides greater structural strength and a sold foundation against damage from moving the vender or the use on casters. Holes provided in base to fasten vender to floor.
* Double Security Door --- two rugged, reinforced doors eliminate joint cracks on front cabinet to discourage vandals. The interior of the door is designed with a structurally reinforced security vault, which contains the coin changer and coin box. Accessory lock holds doors together, allowing product loading only.
*Corrosion Resistance --- top, sides and all external parts of cabinet and door are made of galvanized steel, especially designed to resist ocean spray.
*Vandal Panels --- deter vandalism , 12 gauge galvanized steel panels riveted to cabinet wall and bolted to door side, conceal gasket joint; easily replaced on location, to restore new look if vandals strike.
*Lockout System --one plug-in relay--perites operation of remaining columns, even if one column is inoperative.
“Sold-out” lamp lights on inoperative column
*Medallion --- is of tough, impact resistant Lexan material.
*Safety --- all internal edges are hemmed and corners capped to reduce product damage or injury to
* Height: 72"
* Width: 37"
* Depth: 26"
* Shelves: 8 columns (4 wide & 4 narrow)
* Capacity: 368cans or 216 PLBs
* Weight: 634 lbs.
* Electrical - 120 volts (110 volt); 60Hz; 11 1/2 amperes.
(800) 727-8363 Ext. 19
Automated Services, LLC. 145 Pepe's Farm Road, Milford, CT 06460. All rights reserved. 2017