501B7/210 Vintage 7 UP
Type: Soda Cold Drink
Model: 501B7/210 Vintage 7 UP
3 wide columns with a capacity of 87
12 oz. cans
5 narrow columns with a capacity of 48 12 oz cans
Total capacity: 501 12 oz. cans
Bill Acceptor: Coinco BA30B
Coin Changer: Mars 6800H
Condition: Very Good and 100% Operational
There were basically 3 generations of the Dixie Narco 368 and 501 machines produced prior to the currant 501E model. This 1989, DN 501/210 is a later first generation of the three and shares the same basic design and platform in all later production stack vendors.
Dixie Narco built a number these machines specifically to 7 UP’s specifications for 7 UP Bottlers. The machines had factory green cabinets with 7 UP decals on each side. Some of the machines were specially designed to house 7 UP Lexan medallions, shaped as the number 7. The selection buttons were relocated to the left side of the door on theses machines as well. Please refer to the Features listed in our Specs and Additional Information area to learn more about this machine and its built-in features designed to fit the needs of Coca-Cola, Pepsi, 7 up and the other major bottlers.
Dixie Narco, previously owned by Maytag and now by Crane National Vendors, is a leading manufacturer of cold drink vending machines building machines for Pepsi, Coca-Cola and other bottlers on a global basis. They are made in the USA. The 501 models are well known for their dependability and ease of service. Replacement parts are readily available at reasonable prices as both new and used.
Warranty: A 30 day part warranty is included (All replacement parts to be supplied/obtained from seller, Automated Services LLC, 145 Pepes Farm Rd Milford, CT 06460. Labor is the responsibility of the buyer.)
* Triple Depth --- 12 oz. Can High Capacity (Double depth 10oz PLB’s)
* Extremely simple vend mechanism --- accessible from the front, operating mechanism for each stack / column can be replaced on location by removing 4 screws.
* Refrigeration system --- complete sealed refrigeration unit and control are easily reached from the front of the cabinet: oversized evaporator cools rapidly.
* Foamed - in - place --- insulation greater cabinet strength with increased damage resistance, lighter weight, higher insulation efficiency and more vending capacity for a given floor area is provided by polyurethane foamed – in – place insulation.
* Reinforced Base --- assembly provides greater structural strength and a sold foundation against damage from moving the vender or the use on casters. Holes provided in base to fasten vender to floor.
* Double Security Door --- two rugged, reinforced doors eliminate joint cracks on front cabinet to discourage vandals. The interior of the door is designed with a structurally reinforced security vault, which contains the coin changer and coin box. Accessory lock holds doors together, allowing product loading only.
•Corrosion Resistance --- top, sides and all external parts of cabinet and door are made of galvanized steel, especially designed to resist ocean spray.
•Vandal Panels --- deter vandalism , 12 gauge galvanized steel panels riveted to cabinet wall and bolted to door side, conceal gasket joint; easily replaced on location, to restore new look if vandals strike.
•Lockout System --- one plug-in relay --- permits operation of remaining columns, even if one column is inoperative. “Sold-out” lamp lights on inoperative column
•Medallion --- is of tough, impact resistant Lexan material.
•Safety --- all internal edges are hemmed and corners capped to reduce product damage or injury to employees.
* Height: 72"
* Width: 37"
* Depth: 29"
* Shelves: 8 columns (3 wide / 3 narrow)
* Capacity: 501 cans (210 PLBs)
* Weight: 710 lbs.
* Electrical - 120 volts (110 volt); 60Hz; 11 1/2 amperes.
(800) 727-8363 Ext. 19
Automated Services, LLC. 145 Pepe's Farm Road, Milford, CT 06460. All rights reserved. 2011