Type: Soda Cold Drink
1 wide column with a capacity of 87 cans
or 54 16/20 oz. bottles
8 narrow columns with a capacity of 48 cans or 28 16/20 oz. bottles
Bill Acceptor: Yes
Coin Changer: Yes
Condition: Excellent and Ready to Operate
Additional brand machine fronts are also available.
The 501E ("E" standing for extended cabinet) was specially designed to vend the 20oz plastic bottles now used by Coca-Cola, Pepsi and other major bottlers. It will also vend their 16oz. bottles and 12oz. cans.
The product is loaded by being placed on its side, end to end (front to back of the machine), and stacked vertically in each column. Twelve (12) oz. cans are able to be stacked 3 deep in each column, and 16oz and 20oz bottles, 2 deep. Each column is relatively easy to set for bottles or cans, however cans and bottles require different shims kits. We will pre-set each column to your needs for the above packaging at no extra charge.
Dixie Narco, previously owned by Maytag and now by Crane National Vendors, is a leading manufacturer of cold drink vending machines and builds machines for Pepsi, Coca-Cola and other bottlers on a global basis. Machines are made in the USA. The 501E model is well known for its dependability and ease of service. Replacement parts are readily available at reasonable prices as both new and used.
* Double-Depth High Capacity 16/20 oz. bottle vending
(12 oz. cans @ Triple)
* Large Package Delivery Port (to accommodate 20 oz. bottles)
* Simple Field Conversion (For different packages)
* Multi-Pricing Capability.
* Historical and Interval Accounting Data.
* DEX and MDB Compatible.
* Automatic Service Diagnostics.
* CFC-Free, Lint Tolerant, 1/3 HP Refrigeration System
* UL/CUL Outdoor Approval
* Height: 72"
* Width: 37"
* Depth: 33"
* Shelves: 9 columns (1 wide / 8 narrow)
* Capacity: 471 cans or 278 bottles.
* Weight: 833 lbs.
* Operation - electric, CSA and UL Listed
* Electrical - 120 volts; 60Hz; 11 1/2 amperes.
(800) 727-8363 Ext. 19
Automated Services, LLC. 145 Pepe's Farm Road, Milford, CT 06460. All rights reserved. 2011