Type: Cold Food
Model: 432 Shopper
Serial No.: 014308
Selections: 9 Drums /Shelves/Trays
Each able to be divided into 5, 10, 15 or 25 equal spaces (sizes below), or set in a combination of the divisions listed below)
5 spaces for 9 inch. platters
(Single Zone no divisions)
10 spaces for 5.25 inch round plates (Two Divisions)
10 spaces (Two Divisions “Kicked Divider) more effective for longer items
15 spaces for 3.6 inch wedge
25 spaces for hot dogs, narrow items
(Five Equal Divisions)
Food Storage 7.25”W x 16”D x 35”H
(For extra foods)
Bill Acceptor: Mars MEI VN 2512 $1 and $5
Coin Changer: MEI 4 tube payout system
Condition: Used, Excellent & Ready to Operate
This 2006 Crane National 432 Shopper accepts $1 and $ 5 dollar bills, is in great shape still retaining a look that’s crisp with much of the luster of new. In addition, all aspects of this machine's operation have been serviced, repaired and checked to deliver peak performance. Crane National Vendors/Crane Merchandising Systems (CMS) machines are built in Williston, SC
Warranty: A 30 day part warranty is included (All replacement parts to be supplied/obtained from seller, Automated Services LLC, 145 Pepe's Farm Rd Milford, CT 06460. Labor is the responsibility of the buyer.)
* High visibility Shopper lets customers buy with their eyes promoting product sales.
* Each shelf has 5” height allowing full product view. Stocking time is also faster with consistent height.
* Exclusive “Prefer Max” function automatically returns the drum to view with the most product for sale.
* Five Zone partitioned drum provides excellent merchandising alternatives.
* Two-way rotation speeds shopping time, quicker selection, more sales.
* Side-of-drum storage area is refrigerated for extra food and beverage items.
* High efficiency, environmental-friendly, ½ HP refrigeration system, with best air distribution system in the industry.
* Refrigeration unit can be easily serviced from the front of the machine.
* Health control function is computer controlled for tamper proof protection.
* Cabinet temperature reading can be conveniently read from front message display with out opening the door.
* Tamper check prevents vend door form being reopened at a previously position. Data memory records the times for power off and main cabinet door openings.
* Self-diagnostics description appears in plain English on credit display when cabinet door is opened.
* Data can be recalled by each selection, tray level and zone (or entire machine) for both units sold and dollars received. Results can be downloaded to an optional printer.
* Enhanced pricing mode allows easy setup by level, tray or selection (up to 225 price settings in all, ranging from 5 cents to $325.00).
* Selected items can be discounted (in four tiers) with time-of-day functions.
* Winner Mode excites consumers with predetermined product and interval (1:10 to 1:9,9990.
* Declining balance temporarily retains any change owed to customer, encouraging additional item sales.
* Scrolling message display communicates promotions/special events to customers.
* New Time of Day functionality features easy setup by level, tray or selection.
* Height: 72"
* Width: 38.13"
* Depth: 30.75"
* Shelves: 9
Standard - 135 items
Minimum - 45items
Maximum - 225 items
* Weight: 710 lbs.
* Listings - Electric, cULus, CE, FCC and NAMA approved
* Electrical - 115 volts; 60Hz; 12A (15 A circuit reg)
(800) 727-8363 Ext. 19
Automated Services, LLC. 145 Pepe's Farm Road, Milford, CT 06460. All rights reserved. 2019