Type: Cold Food
Model: 430 Shoppertron
Selections: 9 Shelves (each able to be preset @ 6, 12, 18 or 24 items each)
6 count - for 8 in. round plates
12 count - for 4 inch round plates
18 count - for 3.5 inch pie shape wedges
24 count - for hot dogs or like sizes
Bill Acceptor: Mars MEI VN 2501
Coin Changer: Mars TRC6000
Condition: Reconditioned and Ready to Operate
Currently the new API and Crane National Vendors' cold food machines run $7800.to $8200 + freight & tax (depending on coin changer + bill acceptor options). The new Shopper models by API and Crane are basically built on the same design-lines as this reconditioned 430 Shopper, sharing the same number of selections, overall cabinet size, functions, and look in general.
We replace each of the 9 selection doors with new. All vertical and horizontal trims are removed and replaced, as needed. In addition, each face panel is removed and has new vinyl applied to it. The end result is a new crisp and clean look that will stand the test of time with no exposed edges or seams for customers to pick at or peel. Mechanically, we automatically upgrade the carousel stop-pin assembly, the refrigeration control system and bill acceptor. You can expect this machine to be in 100% working order. Crane National Vendors/Crane Merchandising Systems (CMS) machines are built in Williston, SC.
Warranty: A 30 day part warranty is included (All replacement parts to be supplied/obtained from seller, Automated Services LLC, 145 Pepes Farm Rd Milford, CT 06460. Labor is the responsibility of the buyer.)
* Three-section partitioned drum provides excellent merchandising alternatives;
entire drum, 2/3 drum; 1/3 drum.
* Side of drum storage area for extra food & beverages (Inside the cabinet)
* High efficiency, environment friendly, 1/2 HP refrigeration system, with the best air distribution system in the industry.
* Condensing unit can be easily serviced from the front of the machine
* Health control computer controlled for tamper proof protection.
* Self diagnostics- description appears in plain English on the credit display when the cabinet door is opened. All failures are stored and shown in the order which they occurred
* Data can be recalled by each tray level and pricing zone ( or entire machine) for both units sold and dollars received.
* Price the entire machine at one pricing level or use multi pricing to allow up to three different price setting for each on the nine trays (shelves) levels ( up to 27 different price settings in all ranging from 5 cents to $99.95
* Debit card capability
* Height: 72"
* Width: 38"
* Depth: 31 1/2"
* Food Storage Area:
7"W × 17"D × 50"H
Standard - 138 items
Minimum - 54 items
Maximum - 216 items
* Weight: 757 lbs.
* Operation - electric, CSA and UL Listed
* Electrical - 115 volts; 60Hz; 12 amperes.
(800) 727-8363 Ext. 19
Automated Services, LLC. 145 Pepe's Farm Road, Milford, CT 06460. All rights reserved. 2011