Type: Cold Food
Serial #: 06195
Selections: 11 Shelves/Levels
5 shelves @ 7 items each up to 9" in diameter,
6 shelves @ 14 items each
Bill Acceptor: Mars-Mei VN2501
Coin Changer: Mars-Mei TRC6000
Condition: Used, 100% Working,
Very Clean Looking
API and Crane/National cold food machines cost $8,000 to $8,700. These
new models being produced by Crane/National Crane Merchandising Systems
(CMS) and API are all based on Rowe designs and platforms, however have
less to offer: two (2) less shelves and each shelf is four (4) inches
smaller in diameter . That's 2 less shelves for the customer to shop
from and less capacity for you to merchandise and sell product).
The face and trim on this Rowe 648 is in great shape making for a very nice appearance. It accepts nickels, dimes & quarters & $1 bills. All aspects of its operation have been thoroughly tested and are in working order.
30 day part warranty is included (All replacement parts to be
supplied/obtained from seller, Automated Services LLC, 145 Pepe's Farm
Rd Milford, CT 06460. Labor is the responsibility of the buyer.)
- Bi-directional and complete turret rotation for quick and easy shopping.
- Extra storage (food)
- Compartments are preset to accommodate 119 products, 5 shelves @ 7 items each up to 9" in diameter, 6 shelves @ 14 items each
- High-efficiency, self-contained refrigeration system.
- Front refrigeration accessibility for convenient servicing.
- Electronic health control.
- Heated glass and blower prevent condensation, ensuring product visibility.
- Self-diagnostic, user-friendly East Key menu system
- Sold out feature
Depth: 35 5/8"
Shelves:11, ( 5 @ 7 items each up to 9" in diameter, 6 @ 14 items each)
Shelf Height ( 2 @ 4 1/4" & 9 @ 3 1/4"
Capacity: 119 items
Weight: 840 lbs.
Operation - Electric, NAMA, UL and UL-C Listed
Electrical - 120 volts; 60Hz; 12 amperes.
(800) 727-8363 Ext. 19
Automated Services, LLC. 145 Pepe's Farm Road, Milford, CT 06460. All rights reserved. 2016