MARS MEI COIN ACCEPTOR
CASH-FLOW 7000 SERIES
Type: Coin Acceptor
Manufacturer: Mars MEI
Model: Cash-Flow 7000 Series: CF7000, 7512i
Selections: 2 Interchangeable Coin Payout Tube
Price: $225 (Reconditioned)
The CF7000 is for MDB (Multi Drop Bus 24 Volt) systems only. Available change payout tubes in the CF7000 series are: nickel, dime, quarter and the dollar coin. These interchangeable coin tubes can be configured in any combination but always must include 1 nickel payout tube. (1 nickel coin tube must remain within the changer at all times). For example; 1 nickel payout tube, 1 dime payout tube, 2 quarter payout tubes, and a dollar coin tube payout tube.
Most sellers will CHARGE EXTRA to reconfigure and reprogram these changers to meet your needs.
Our coin changers and bill acceptors are backed by a 30 day exchange program.
-Vend price range: Function of vender control system.-
-U.S. nickel, dime, quarter, dollar coin.
-Individual coin accept/reject is customer programmable
-Tokens are customer programmable
- Coin payout: Flexible.
- Coin Tube Capacity: 77 nickels, 115 dimes, 84 quarters, 64 $1 coins.
- Coin dispense:
One coin dispense from appropriate button.
For continuous dispense, hold button down until payout latches
- Instant paring - dispenses surplus coins and identifies replenishment needed
- Simplicity-Virtually no training necessary
- Easy to use, intuitive display
- Yields sophisticated business intelligence
- Eliminates exact change
- Provides change for high value bills when working in conjunction with a bill acceptor
- Highest change capacity
- Water and jam resistant
- More reliable = less downtime and service costs
- Accounts for all money, even cash in the tubes so you know what's in the machine
- Driver can clear debris on-site without tools
- True pricing flexibility - giving your site what they demand
(800) 727-8363 Ext 19
Automated Services, LLC. 145 Pepe's Farm Road, Milford, CT 06460. All rights reserved. 2014