Type: Glass Front
Model: 123 SnackShop Series
Selections: 40 + 5 Gum/Mint
4 snack trays @ 5 selections each
2 candy trays @ 10 selections each
(Total snack & candy capacity = approx. 617 items)
1 Gum/Mint tray @ 5 selections each
(Total capacity = approx. 170 items)
Bill Acceptor: MEI VN2512 ($1s)
Coin Changer: MEI TRC6512 (0.05, .10 and .25 coin acceptance & payouts)
Condition: Used, Excellent and 100% Operational
Price: $1,895 (with $1 acceptance)
$2,095 (upgraded to $1 and $5 acceptance)
we have several AP-123 SnackShops in stock. This AP-123 is equipped
with dual spirals on all snack selections, and a Mei TRC 6512 / VN2512
coin & bill acceptor package. It’s in great shape possessing much of
its original luster of new, has been thoroughly cleaned, tested, and is
in 100% working order. This AP-123 may also be combined with the AP-127
expander (see illustration below) to create a super high capacity snack
The AP-120 Series was designed and crafted with function, durability and today's demands in mind, and is considered to be the best snack machine by many professionals .
Automatic Products International (API) (AP) is now a Crane National Vendors/Crane Merchandising Systems (CMS) brand built in Williston, SC.
30 day part warranty is included (All replacement parts to be
supplied/obtained from seller, Automated Services LLC, 145 Pepe's Farm
Rd Milford, CT 06460. Labor is the responsibility of the buyer.)
• “Consumer Friendly” selection panel based on the consumer-accepted telephone key pad makes selecting snacks and candies easier than ever. In addition, the scrolling message features an up to 20 character display for your personalized greetings.
• Programmable Master Menu Keypad helps you set each merchandiser to your specifications.
• Eight Point Star Drive Motor utilizes an eight-point star drive design that allows you to customize the stopping position of any spiral. This advantage virtually guarantees the positive delivery on even hard to vend items.
• Next Generation Electronics incorporate unique programmable function keys that allow you to tailor machine
operations to meet specific location requirements.
• Multidrop Bus Capabilities (MDB) and Micr0mech peripheral capabilities enable you to utilize both new and existing coin mechanisms.
• Heavy duty sixteen-gauge steel for the production of the cabinets
• Metal (instead of plastic) shelves.
* Height: 72"
* Width: 38-7/8"
* Depth: 35"
* Shipping Weight: 640 lbs.
* Listing: NAMA, UL & UL-C, Meets FCC Part 15 Standard
(800) 727-8363 Ext. 19
Automated Services, LLC. 145 Pepe's Farm Road, Milford, CT 06460. All rights reserved. 2016