Type: Cold Drink Machine
Manufacturer: Dixie Narco DN
Model: DNCB 180/105-5, DN 180
5 Wide Double Depth Columns (Capacity 36 12oz cans each)
Total Capacity: 180 12oz cans
Bill Acceptor: None
Coin Changer: 3 Tube Single Price Type
Condition: Used, Good 100% Operational & made ready for location by Automated Services LLC
This is a 1985 DN180 (Dixie Narco) Coke Cold Drink/Soda machine in 100% working order. It accepts quarters, dimes and nickels, pays change with dimes and nickels and vends 12 oz cans. At just 56” high, 28” wide and “26” deep, it's a machine that could be easily utilized in a home or small office application without overpowering a space. This machine shows normal wear but is in good shape as you can see from the picture. Dixie Narco is a major manufacturer of vending machines for Coca-Cola ,Pepsi & etc. and is located in Williston, SC.
Warranty: A 30-day part warranty is included (All replacement parts to be supplied/obtained from seller, Automated Services LLC, 145 Pepe’s Farm Rd Milford, CT 06460. Labor is the responsibility of the buyer.)
* Double Depth for-- 12 oz. Can High Capacity (or 10oz PLBs)
* Extremely simple vend mechanism -- accessible from the front, operating mechanism for each stack/ column can be replaced on location by removing 4 screws.
* Refrigeration system -- complete sealed refrigeration unit and control are easily reached from the front of the cabinet: oversized evaporator cools rapidly.
* Foamed - in - place -- insulation greater cabinet strength with increased damage resistance, lighter weight, higher insulation efficiency and more vending capacity for a given floor area is provided by polyurethane foamed – in – place insulation.
* Reinforced Base -- assembly provides greater structural strength and a sold foundation against damage from moving the vender or the use on casters. Holes provided in base to fasten vender to floor.
* Double Security Door -- two rugged, reinforced doors eliminate joint cracks on front cabinet to discourage vandals. The interior of the door is designed with a structurally reinforced security vault, which contains the coin changer and coin box. Accessory lock holds doors together, allowing product loading only.
*Corrosion Resistance -- top, sides and all external parts of cabinet and door are made of galvanized steel, especially designed to resist ocean spray.
*Vandal Panels -- deter vandalism , 12 gauge galvanized steel panels riveted to cabinet wall and bolted to door side, conceal gasket joint; easily replaced on location, to restore new look if vandals strike.
*Lockout System --one plug-in relay permits operation of remaining columns, even if one column is inoperative.
“Sold-out” lamp-- lights on inoperative column
*Medallion -- is of tough, impact resistant Lexan material.
*Safety --- all internal edges are hemmed and corners capped to reduce product damage or injury to
* Height: 56"
* Width: 28"
* Depth: 26”
* Selections 5
* Shelves: 5 Columns
* Capacity: 180 12oz cans
* Weight: 456 lbs
* Electrical: 120V-(110V) 60Hz, 11.5 Amp
(800) 727-8363 Ext. 19
Automated Services, LLC. 145 Pepe's Farm Road, Milford, CT 06460. All rights reserved. 2020